Incredible moves from the legendary Jerry Andrus are now available for study!
Here in Volume 2, John Redmon continues to build on the foundation from Volume 1 as he introduces the first moves and routines taught in Andrus Card Control. Additionally, he presents in-depth teaching on one of the most famous techniques of Jerry Andrus: the Multiple Card Insertion Control. You will learn how to insert from 2 to 6 cards into individual places in the deck and, without shuffling or cutting, control those cards to in-jogs, side-jog, and diagonal jogs. Coupled with Volume 1, this volume rounds out the foundation needed to master the moves from Andrus Card Control that were hailed by great magicians such as Dai Vernon and Charlie Miller as revolutionizing card control.
- Shifting the Angles Principle and Application
- Blocking Movement Principle
- Drift Shift Control
- Diagonal Jog Push-In Control - Multiple Cards (packet of 2-6 cards)
- Diagonal Jog Push-In Control - Multiple Cards (2-6 cards inserted into different parts of the deck)
- INJOGTO Move (in-jog turnover) Version 1
- INJOGTO Move (in-jog turnover) Version 2
- Gambler"s Aces Routine - Demonstration and Explanation
- In-Jog Addition Control
- Clip Slip Control
- Clip Slip to Top or Bottom Versions
- Card-Tration Routine - Demonstration and Explanation (Card Through Handkerchief using the clip slip)
- Andrus at Halloween
Download the video and begin learning these fabulous card controls and more.